S17ORP - Optical RPM Probe
- My motor is spinning but I have no RPM reading.
- I think I have a wrong RPM reading.
- While my throttle holds at the same % and my motor seems rotating stably, my RPM reading is fluctuating.
S17LMU - Load Meaurement Unit
- I see that the load cell installed in the structure is broken.
- I had a safety cut-off during the test and the software said “Load cell overloaded”.
- I had a safety cut-off before any tests and the software did not allow any manual control.
- I heard the mainboard buzzing.
S17PCC - Power and Control Console
- My component’s four-pin connector is broken.
- I saw sparks on the power control console and my unit stopped measuring voltage and current.
- I had a safety cut-off and found that the burst current reads -166 A even though the motor stops completely.
- I have a wrong voltage reading.
S17MAB - Mainboard
- The USB or power connector on my mainboard is broken.
- I plugged the mainboard to my PC but it was not able to connect.
- I have to flash the firmware everytime when I connect the mainboard to the PC.
S17ADL - Auto Control Script
- I wanted to use the Auto-script control on my Series 1780 but it kept telling me there was a syntax error or there was no response from the motor